Wednesday, 25 August 2010

New module!

So, Summer has gone…!? Its raining and so I spent today organising myself for this new module before I head off to Rhodes next week!

I have set up delicious but I am really not sure how to add people as the people I have tried it says 'They do not exist' and I have a feeling that whoever tries to add me it will say the same thing!!!

If you think you know how to add people, please let me know and in the mean time add me on
rosinaandrews@ymail.com

Reading through the module handbook I am pleased to see that it seems far less confusing than the last one and its nice also to see that although its 12000 words most of the chapters we have covered in our proposal! Having already submitted my questionaires I have a lot of data ready to get my teeth stuck in, does anyone know any good 'graph making' software? Im currently using Excel and I feel very much like I am in ICT back at school!

Hope your all enjoying 'Summer' !


No comments:

Post a Comment