Saturday, 23 October 2010

Project Activity

Anyone else finding it tremendously difficult to write 2400 words critically reflecting on 'what you did'?
I don't have many elements to my project activity so I'm scraping the barrel at the moment at about 1,600!

Does project activity include 'writing the report' or am i pushing it?!

1 comment:

  1. hello, I have done my 1st draft of this chapter and did find it difficult but have written 2,350.

    I don't know if what I have done is correct but I have gone through everything in detail about what I have done. Here's what I have written...

    Gathering secondary data
    pilot obs
    pilot interviews
    the difficulties I found in pilots
    how I overcame them
    going through exactly what I did in interviews and obs
    in detail how the dance class was run
    and in deatial which strategies I was using

    hope that helps
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete