I have just finished my full time practical training at Performers College in Essex. Intensively I have pursued the practice of numerous dance expressions focusing primarily on the disciplines of Jazz Dance and Musical Theatre. From a young age I have been immersed in the etiquette's and traits of the phenomenon know as 'Show business' and have participated in both amateur and professional productions in theatre and television. My most prestigious part was 'Harriet' in JB Priestly' An Inspector Calls with Royal National Theatre at the age of 11. I have played roles in classics such as Fiddler on the Roof and then fresh new adventures such as Everybody Dance Now aired last year on ITV. Whilst at college I was successful enough to gain qualifications with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing creating another path for me to take alongside my performances. Teaching supplements the learning of my chosen profession whilst acquiring different routes, techniques and impacts from each unique child that I teach. Having just graduated the comforts of timetabled college life, I am embracing the variety that being a dancer enables you for, encompassing the benefits of teaching children my passion, auditioning with some world class choreographers and taking class with my talented peers. The college wrath of a 12 hour dancing day may have surpassed but the adventure is just beginning.Sunday, 27 September 2009
MY CV
I am Rosina, a professional dancer
I have just finished my full time practical training at Performers College in Essex. Intensively I have pursued the practice of numerous dance expressions focusing primarily on the disciplines of Jazz Dance and Musical Theatre. From a young age I have been immersed in the etiquette's and traits of the phenomenon know as 'Show business' and have participated in both amateur and professional productions in theatre and television. My most prestigious part was 'Harriet' in JB Priestly' An Inspector Calls with Royal National Theatre at the age of 11. I have played roles in classics such as Fiddler on the Roof and then fresh new adventures such as Everybody Dance Now aired last year on ITV. Whilst at college I was successful enough to gain qualifications with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing creating another path for me to take alongside my performances. Teaching supplements the learning of my chosen profession whilst acquiring different routes, techniques and impacts from each unique child that I teach. Having just graduated the comforts of timetabled college life, I am embracing the variety that being a dancer enables you for, encompassing the benefits of teaching children my passion, auditioning with some world class choreographers and taking class with my talented peers. The college wrath of a 12 hour dancing day may have surpassed but the adventure is just beginning.
I have just finished my full time practical training at Performers College in Essex. Intensively I have pursued the practice of numerous dance expressions focusing primarily on the disciplines of Jazz Dance and Musical Theatre. From a young age I have been immersed in the etiquette's and traits of the phenomenon know as 'Show business' and have participated in both amateur and professional productions in theatre and television. My most prestigious part was 'Harriet' in JB Priestly' An Inspector Calls with Royal National Theatre at the age of 11. I have played roles in classics such as Fiddler on the Roof and then fresh new adventures such as Everybody Dance Now aired last year on ITV. Whilst at college I was successful enough to gain qualifications with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing creating another path for me to take alongside my performances. Teaching supplements the learning of my chosen profession whilst acquiring different routes, techniques and impacts from each unique child that I teach. Having just graduated the comforts of timetabled college life, I am embracing the variety that being a dancer enables you for, encompassing the benefits of teaching children my passion, auditioning with some world class choreographers and taking class with my talented peers. The college wrath of a 12 hour dancing day may have surpassed but the adventure is just beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment