Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Your comments

I'd be really grateful if i could gain some comments from my peers on my proposed topic (my last post) :)



x

3 comments:

  1. how are you getting on with using athens? I am finding at hard to find relevent info. Have you had this problem?
    Thanks danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellodanielle thankyou for your feedback on my topic much appriciated. Re Athens to be perfectly honest however hard I try I cannot find any information particularly relevant that I can acsess! I have found titles of journals and logged on but half of them are not suitable for Middlesex university so I've kind of got to a point of giving up!!! I do really like using the british library and kings cross and I am going to head to that to try and acsess books rather than online journals. The more i use athens the more time I seem to waste and I am finding more relevant informationtin dance mags and dance literature I already have! How are you getting on? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, what is Athens? Is it the middlesex uni library?

    ReplyDelete