Saturday, 10 April 2010

Ethics release form and Ethical commentary!

Can I just check that these are two separate things? Do I ethically commentate on the release form?? or write an essay separate?
Would be grateful if someone could let me know :)
Happy Saturday x

4 comments:

  1. Rosina, good question. I am not too sure, let's hope someone knows and can help us.

    Ciera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not 100 percent sure but I think it is a sepearte essay of 500 words on ethics relating to your project proposal. Then the ethics form is seperate. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!
    Yeah my interpretation is the same as Michelle's...you write the 500 words about your project and the ethics you need to consider (in your proposal or as an appendix). The ethical release form is seperate-you tick the boxes and that's that!
    Hope that helps
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done what Michelle and Sophie have suggested as that was my interpretation so I hope that's the right way!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete